Saturday, December 10, 2011

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Went for a short walk with my daughter today along the Rock Island trail and took a few pics. It's odd because the foot was acting up again, not sure if it's the shoes or what but I ran 3.25 miles on Tuesday and it didn't bother me at all but for some reason every time I walk this section of trail it starts to bother me. Maybe I am allergic to walking.



IMG_2993


Look at all the snow, what a difference a week makes... would have been a great picture if I had gotten out early this morning when the trees were all covered in the heavy frost.



IMG_2990


Despite looking so desolate there were plenty of tell tale signs that bikes, joggers and walkers.



IMG_2995


Stopped to build a mini-snowman, dude could use a haircut.



IMG_3000HDR


Waiting for spring to come along and the warmer temps to return.



IMG_3002HDR


Looked like fun... should have brought the sleds.



IMG_2824

Technically not from the walk but it is a huge icicle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment