Saturday, July 7, 2012

Some Like it Hot

There is a saying that it's not the heat it's the humidity, I am not sure if they are right or not because we have been getting plenty of both around here lately. The trend I'm not liking is the wind, seems like by this time most summers the wind almost completely disappears but not this year for whatever reason. Because of the wind I've been spending a lot of time in Wilderness Park hiding in the trees where the wind isn't as much of a factor; today was no exception. Tried getting up early to beat the heat but the heat was up just a little bit before I was.



IMG_3404

Was a bad day to be a car, it's good once an awhile to remind the automobile driver that they are not the apex predator out there.


IMG_3406

No room for error...


IMG_3412

Are you looking at me... judging from the large gaping crack on his back this little guys seen better days.

Trails are in really good condition right now, I hate to say it but they could almost use a little moisture to make them even better. Lots of dirt getting kicked up on sweaty legs but I guess if that's all I've got to complain about I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment