Friday, August 3, 2012

Nooner...

Hit up the park on Wednesday during lunch with a couple of guys from work, unbelievable how dry Wilderness Park is right now, even the usually wet parts are bone dry... must be some sort of drought going on.

2012-08-01 12.03.09

2012-08-01 12.03.34

2012-08-01 12.23.55

The water crossing is completely dry, I can't remember the last time I've ever seen it without at least a trickle going through it... earlier this year it was so high you couldn't even cross it and now nada. It is amazing that despite the lack of rain this year the park is still so green and lush. All in all it's been a good year for biking despite the high temps and the lack of moisture, well moisture in the form of rain I've been making plenty of sweaty moisture but I doubt that counts. Miles are just piling on for me this year, I about 200 miles short of my entire mileage for all of last year... good year for biking.

No comments:

Post a Comment