Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sometimes words are not enough

The plan was to get up early and go riding, rain cancelled that plan but it looked promising for later if I could fit it into my schedule but it was a pretty hectic day and it was last minute decision that almost went the other way. I am glad that I did, as I was riding through Holmes Lake Park I looked west and saw this:

IMG_2459_A
As I was taking the picture and for a few minutes after as I was just staring at the beauty of the sunset I thought to myself, if you had to how could you possibly use words to describe something like this to someone who couldn't see, would it even be possible? The world can be amazing, life can be amazing but you have to put down the T.V. remote, push back from the computer and get outside to fully experience it.

IMG_2461
Won a Light & Motion Vis 180 micro a few weeks back but haven't had a chance to take it out until tonight. It definitely lives up to the reputation that the companies lights carry, rechargeable and bright at hell.

IMG_2463
Paired with my Light & Motion Urban 500 it's a perfect city commuting combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment