Friday, July 26, 2013

Great night for a ride

High of only 80, in July... in Nebraska... I'll take that. Jumped on the bike for a great Friday night casual ride with the other half. Photo bombed by the strap to the camera, I've owned a few cameras in my day but this is the only one I've ever had whose strap was as stiff as this one is, it's like it's got a constant erection.

IMG_2915

Theme today seemed to be non-agua hydration.

IMG_2928

Mid ride Rockstars went down pretty smooth.

IMG_2921

Stopped at the pond behind South Pointe to take in the beautiful night and got swarmed by ducks and geese looking for handouts, damn Democratic waterfowl.

IMG_2924

IMG_2925

Dudes just came right up to you all quacky like, obviously not afraid of people.

IMG_2931

Ride ended with some post ride adult beverages, have only been in the hood for about two months but I'm loving having such a great selection of beer so close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment