Wednesday, May 1, 2013

TNNDDR the technology sucks edition

Yesterday was Tuesday, which meant it was time for another installment of the Tuesday Night No Drop Dirt Ride hosted by Cycle Works. Weather was actually really good for a ride, temps were warm but not crazy hot and the rain gods decided to give us a reprieve and didn't start dumping liquid sunshine until I was already safe at home. I was going to post this last night but when I got home the technology gods greeted me with a dead wireless router and a switch that wouldn't behave... two and a half hours later it finally decided to work but I was too wiped and frazzled at that point.

IMG_2363
Clouds looked like they really wanted to get us wet but they never did.

IMG_2349
One thing that always gets me excited about riding singletrack is the thought of being able to see wild creatures in their natural habitat.


IMG_2351
Trails were in really good shape, won't be after today for awhile but last night they were near perfect, there was even a rare Joel sighting.

IMG_2355


IMG_2352


IMG_2356
Lots of dudes all dressed the same, ok so maybe I'm a little jealous.


IMG_2361
Bringing up the rear.

bowling pins
Saw an entire Karate/Tae kwon do class on the Jamaica North trail. Nate said they looked like bowling pins, I'd have to agree... lets go bowling.





2 comments: