Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Half A$$ing It Through The Park

Somehow, and I'm still not sure, I managed to break a seat rail on the way to Cycle Works for the TNNDDR. Riding 29 miles through Wilderness Park on one cheek is not what I would call fun exactly but it still beats sitting in a bean bag chair naked eating Cheetos watching my DVR'd soaps so that's exactly what I did.

IMG_2377
I think it might be time to call 1-800-JennyCraig and maybe stop the naked Cheetos thing as well... seriously, this is the second seat rail in four years I've busted, either that or maybe it's a sign that I need to stand up a bit more while riding. I guess it did support my large butt for over three years, that's not an easy task apparently.

IMG_2369
Had a great turn out tonight, always a lot more fun when there's a big group rolling through the single track.

IMG_2373



IMG_2372
Nuthin but a rasta party...

TNNDDR
Mid ride regroup, picture is much better bigger, click on it to see it in a larger size.

IMG_2376
Unlike last week, the rain didn't exactly hold off until after the ride but just a few sprinkles never killed anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment